We’re trusted partners who take an active role in helping our clients improve their results. Here’s why.
Our vision is to improve communities by strengthening work cultures
Multiple studies show that anywhere from 70% to 85% of employees are not happy with their work environments and, as a result, become disengaged at work. This negative energy permeates all aspects of their lives.
Imagine a world in which 80% of all employees genuinely enjoy what they do for a living. We achieve this by creating high-performing, energizing environments that create value for organizations, teams, employees, and their communities.
We believe so strongly in the MIND methodology because we have proven it with hundreds of teams across multiple industries, and simply put, it works. Now we are committed to collaborating with the right organizations to help their teams work better together at improving what’s most important.
The result is stronger organizations and healthier communities, built on creating value. Join us.
The endless cycle continues until someone
like you stops thinking:
"There has to be a better way"
We’re on a mission to help teams work better together
Meetings are where people come together to look forward, look back, solve problems, collaborate, negotiate, and so much more. Meetings shouldn’t keep you from the work that matters, they should accelerate your team’s work.
We believe every meeting matters and that’s why we created 3TW. It’s a place for leaders to share productive conversations and enable teams to collaborate and achieve better results.
ETW offers an improved way to create value, aligning your teams around what’s most important. Our methodology and solutions help you choose where to focus, and how to make and act on your decisions. We’ll help you connect your strategy and culture to execution and results. Give your leaders the opportunity to gain contextualized leadership development and sustainable performance management. You’ll soon discover that every team member will improve their clarity, contributions, and focus.
ETW is not...
- An enterprise resource planning (ERP) system
- A contact relationship manager (CRM)
- A financial system
- A robust project management tool
- A human resource information system (HRIS)
- A data warehouse
- Another file management software
- A standalone software that works independent of the MIND methodology
ETW does offer...
- An improved way to meet with your team
- Alignment around improving what’s most important with your teams
- A methodology to choose where to focus
- How, where, and why you set out to improve
- How decisions are made and acted on
- A way to connect strategy and culture to execution and results
- Strategic planning and communication
- Contextualized leadership development
- Sustainable performance management